I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO SPEAK POLISH
Here you can start understand Polish without going to classes
- 5 Rules of Learning Polish Fast
- 5 Daily Polish Stories for FREE
- Free Report in Polish (audio & text):
- How to Learn Polish Fast
- How to Be Fluent in Polish
- Why Stories Are Important
- Repetition is the Mother of Skills
- Concious & Unconcious Learning - What's Better
- Get Blog Posts delivered to your inbox weekly
- Get special deals on products and services.
What Piotr at Real Polish has done is he has created a variety of content for different levels, particularly for beginners. What he's done is he's put up 100 stories (...) This is excellent beginner material, lots of repetition, interesting.~Steve Kaufmann
Take a look at my Real Polish System
Stuff that you can use and increase your level of Polish. Motivation, inspiration and resources to help you acquire Polish language. You'r desire is to speak Polish, and I want to help you the best as it's possible!
In learning Polish, as in learning other languages content is really important. Learning Polish is not about learning grammar. When you are curious about grammar, you can find grammar rules everywhere. This is not a big deal.
In this place I want you to enjoy listening to variety of Polish content. You can find here content for beginners, and content for intermediate learners. I made up my mind to make it interesting as much as I can, because I want you to enjoy content and forget about that you are learning Polish.
Thanks for all the hard work you have put into these resources much appreciated by FAR the best website for those of us wanting to practice beginner/intermediate Polish.~Josh
New Podcast Episodes & VIP Club Content
- VIP216: Kolonia Karna – Franz Kafka cz.19
- VIP215: Polish expression – Pić pod paznokieć [19:30]
- VIP214: Kolonia Karna – Franz Kafka cz.18
- RP281: Amerykański Dzień Niepodległości | American Independence Day
- Learn Polish from Video: American Independence Anniversary in Warsaw 2016
- VIP213: Kolonia Karna – Franz Kafka cz.17
- VIP212: Alex przynosi ciastko [22:17]
As a VIP Club Member You Get It ALL
- Access to short fragments of Polish films, TV programs with my full explanation.
- Access to recordings of Live Webinars. That means every current webinar and feature.
- Access to programm Knowledge about Poland.
- Access to premium program 50 Polish Idioms.
- Pronunciation correction. Send me your recording and I will give feedback with tips.
- Access to Polish transcription to every Podcast.
- Access to all the materials that are in the VIP club and to those that will be in the future.
I have been trying to learn Polish by myself for the last 3 years and your website is the BEST I have ever seen. BRAVO!~Olive
Steve Kaufmann is learning Polish using 100DPS
Hi there, Steve Kaufmann. Week one of my Polish challenge is behind me, I have been working very hard. The big event was my discovery of Real Polish, where I found so much good content because in language learning content is king...
I always consider myself as a bad language learner, now I can speak English and Spanish. Now I know it wasn't my fault. I used the wrong method - too much grammar and not enough listening
I HAVE ALL THIS EXPERIENCE, SO I MADE UP MY MIND TO HELP OTHERS TO LEARN POLISH
In learning Polish, as in learning other languages content is really important. Learning Polish is not about learning grammar. When you are curious about grammar, you can find grammar rules everywhere. This is not a big deal. In this place I want you to enjoy listening to variety of Polish content. You can find here content for beginners, and content for intermediate learners. I made up my mind to make it interesting as much as I can, because I want you to enjoy content and forget about that you are learning Polish.
I recommend you to make a lot of repetitions, learn Polish really deeply, listen a lot to the same content and you will start speaking Polish automatically pretty soon. Of course it is mandatory to spend a lot of time listening and reading Polish but it is easier if you have interesting stuff.
There are a lot of materials here, so from beginners to upper intermediate learners of Polish - everyone is able to find something interesting.
There are Polish courses that are really boring. You don't have to use them, there is a better way to learn Polish. Polish teachers are focused on Polish grammar, because they think that Polish is very hard to learn. I don't belive that. Everyone is able to learn Polish without studing grammar rules, without spending hours and hours memorizing flash cards. You are bored, and it kills your motivation to learn Polish.
Instead I recommend you to spend hours and hours listening to interesting Polish materials. You need someting that is meaningful to you, lessons that you find interesting and exciting. I know that it is really hard to find that kind of stuff anywhere else.
The RealPolish learning method has an unexpected advantage (for myself). Recently I have found that if I listen carefuly to each lesson several times, and resist the urgency of glancing at the text, little by little I can learn new words from the context, helped by each new word I learn this way, after several times I can figure out the entire lesson, without the text at all. When I finally read the text, I have already learned over 95% of the new words just by context. This is amazing. Your method is a great blessing for all of us that are learning your beautiful and poetic language.~Eduardo