Start learn Polish fast and easy
Get instant access to this special program
2 hours of Life Online Webinar Training per month
Additional materials included (mp3 + pdf)
|4||Stories 31-40||Polish Legends|
|6||Stories 51-60||A Day in the Life of Man||7||Stories 61-70||–|
|8||Stories 71-80||Polish Through Dialogs||9||Stories 81-90||–|
|10||Stories 91-100||Buissines Polish in 52 Weeks|
- You will get instant membership to 100 Daily Polish Stories subscription offer.
- I’ll inform you about 2 life webinars every month.
In addition you’ll access to 10 Polish Stories (mp3 + pdf) every month.
You may cancel at anytime.
- This subscription is designed for my most motivated Polish learners.
It will help you learn Polish and help you follow a monthly plan of learning.
Join others learners today to enjoy Polish language with ease.
- 100 Daily Polish Stories help you learn Polish fast.
No more studying grammar. You will learn Polish naturally,
without memorizing lists of words.
- Each monthly set includes 2 hours of life webinar and materials for learning
– 10 Daily Polish Stories (30 audio files and 10 text files), and some other materials.
- Access to Polish transcription for every podcast
- Register for this program for only 50zł (~9 euro)
What you will learn
- I want to teach you how to focus on motivation and emotion
– how to feel relaxed and confident when you speak.
- I will show how to not focus on grammar! You will learn grammar in a more natural way.
- You will learn intuitively and naturally. Natural listening and reading methods are the most powerfull.
- You will focus on real-world results, not tests and grades. After 10 months you will be able to have real conversations with real people.
- You will learn Polish fast and easy
Czego się nauczysz
- Chcę pokazać Ci jak skupiać się na motywacji i emocjach
– jak poczuć się swobodnie i pewnie gdy mówisz po polsku.
- Pokarzę Ci jak nie koncentrować się na gramatyce! Nauczę Cię gramatyki w bardziej naturalny sposób.
- Będziesz uczyć się intuicyjnie i naturalnie. Słuchanie i czytanie to najlepsze, naturalne, metody nauki
- Będziesz koncentrować się na prawdziwym słownictwie, nie na testach i ocenach. Po 10 miesiącach będziesz rozmawiać z prawdziwymi ludźmi.
- Będziesz uczyć się polskiego szybko i łatwo.
Making this course I had only one purpose
– to help you become a fluent Polish speaker
Robiąc ten kurs miałem tylko jeden cel – pomóc Ci mówić płynnie po polsku
- This subscription program is only for very motivated learners who actually want to use Polish successfully in the real world.
- Ten program przeznaczony jest tylko dla bardzo zmotywowanych uczniów, którzy chcą z sukcesem używać polskiego.
- If you think it is your goal, then I invite you to start today!
- Jeśli to jest Twój cel, zapraszam bardzo serdecznie, zacznij już dziś!
No refunds are allowed. You may cancel at anytime.
Why Stories with Questions and Answers are so good?
People here are really impressed with my Polish :))) THANK YOU !!!!
The RealPolish learning method has an unexpected advantage (for myself)
Recently I have found that if I listen carefuly to each lesson several times, and resist the urgency of glancing at the text, little by little I can learn new words from the context, helped by each new word I learn this way, after several times I can figure out the entire lesson, without the text at all.
When I finally read the text, I have already learned over 95% of the new words just by context.
This is amazing. Your method is a great blessing for all of us that are learning your beautiful and poetic language.
Piotr, I love your website and I?m a true believer in your language learning system. I have been teaching ESL (English as a Second Language) for many years. Your system is a refreshing example of the Communicative Method! Bravo to you and much success in the future!
Firstly, finally there seems to be some useful polish teaching on the web. Thanks!
Your method is fantastic and fits my learning style perfectly. I imagine many Polish teachers will find your method insane. There is a misconception that because Polish is complicated grammatically we must study MORE grammar, unconnected to the real world, before we can attempt anything communicative. Many explanations of Polish simply do not help the learner. I have studied in several classes where time taken to “explain” grammar points such as dokonany/niedokonany has bogged down the learning process to the point no further learning can take place. I have studied in a school in Krakow where teachers thought they were teaching communicatively but were doing nothing of the sort. I simply can’t learn lists of unconnected vocabulary. I must have words in contexts.
What I like about your method and resources is that I am exposed to real language. I might not understand all the words you use or be able to precisely deconstruct your grammar and syntax, but that is not the point. By repeated exposure to your materials I will improve my Polish ? first passively, then actively.
In short, I think your resources are wonderful. However I must say your method goes against the teaching method of 99% of Polish teachers I have encountered so far!
Please keep on doing what you are doing. Your website is such a blessing. I wish I had found you a long time ago. Before I struggled so much with lots of grammar books and money wasting courses while making virtually no progress. I have only been visiting your site for about a month now and cannot believe the progress I have made in my comprehension in such a short time.
Thank you. I have been looking for this kind of lesson all over. The reading pace is very good. 5 stars.
Thank you so much for the Extended Stories? One thing I find very difficult with the Polish language is the speed with which people speak. This is why I will soon be taking your premium courses, as I think the clarity and tempo of your recordings are perfect for a beginner.
Thanks for all the hard work you have put into these resources ? much appreciated ? by FAR the best website for those of us wanting to practice beginner/intermediate Polish :)
I think these files would be very good for beginners. I like the way you read the story very slowly at first, and then more quickly. The sound effects in the slow version of the story are useful, too ? I think they could help a beginner visualize the story more easily.
I have been trying to learn Polish by myself for the last 3 years and your website is the BEST I’ve ever seen. BRAVO!